Business Process Improvement
Active Management Business Process Improvement (AMBPI) is essentially a management philosophy designed at proactively harnessing a business management team to document, analyse and make improvements to fundamental business processes essential in today's ever changing environment.
A useful methodology to drive change from within a business, and an excellent route to quickly and efficiently obtain business certification across all process related areas:
- ISO 9000 (Quality management)
- ISO 14000 (Environmental management)
Our guidebook is free to download: AMBPI. Printed and bound copies may be purchased at £4 / US$6 each plus postage & packing.
Add Company Logo £1 / US$1.50 each (Minimum quantity 500). For further details Contact Us.
Many of our Interims are trainers and facilitators and will help managers to streamline processes & drive out waste.
- Starting with a business diagnostic to agree a programme of work.
- Training of active management team & business process improvement teams.
- Facilitating the implementation of first projects using the tools in the guidebook.
- Reviewing progress & addressing team concerns.
- Documenting & communicating the successes.
- Plan & roll out of other projects throughout the business.
To discuss how we can help with your business process improvement program Contact Us.