Director Mentoring / Coaching
The process of director mentoring / coaching focuses on eliciting information, asking questions, and focusing on details, rather than about telling people what to do.
Experienced Interims, can help directors and senior managers with advice on:
- Setting business and personal goals
- Working more efficiently towards achieving results
- Becoming more focused and making better use of time
- Increasing drive and motivation to change and deliver
Specific goals that can be achieved for the director or senior manager include:
- Advancement of employees' careers
- Solidification of relationships between directors, managers and their staff
- Deepening of the commitment to the goals and values of an organization
- Development of personal connections
- Helping avoid the typical hazards that go hand-in-hand with today's workplace
Programs are typically short and intensive, two days a month over a six or twelve month timescale, covering:
- One to one reviews, reviewing previous weeks plans and preparing for the next
- Attending key management meetings (fly on the wall with post meeting reviews)
- Walking the areas under management and talking through ideas for improvement
We attempt to closely match the mentor / coach industry skills and experience so they can add real value to the business through the director or senior manager.
To discuss how we can help with your director mentoring / coaching Contact Us.