Would you like to sign up as one of our permanents?
You will need to have significant experience in at least one core business discipline.
- Product Design / Product Development / Reliability Engineering
- Factory Management / Factory Management / Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management / Health and Safety / Facilities Management
- Call Centre Operation / Product Servicing/ Product Enhancement
- General Management / Sales & Marketing / Finance / Human Resources
- ERP implementation / IT Support Services
You will preferably have held a line management position or undertaken a project management role for at least 2 years and have demonstrated significant achievements at each level of your career. Permanents will have an agreed longer term career direction, and will pursue this from within the business.
Once we have found them a match, they will immediately assume control of the situation and make demonstrable change in a short period of time. Naturally talented, practical, highly experienced in the latest management tools and techniques, process orientated, (All armed with our Business Process Improvement guidebook), and quickly able to adapt and influence the culture within the business.
After Registration and completion of your CV our role at Global I and P is to market your skills and experience to our clients.
Our keywords will help ensure that your abilities and potential are communicated to specifically defined companies within the most appropriate business
In addition you will be asked to enhance your CV through the use of the Case Study illustrating the impact you have made on businesses throughout your career.
Please click on registration. Make sure you have:
- The email address you would like to use for future communication
- An agreed unique password
- Your CV as a Word document, and a recent picture, if you have one
- Details of specific case studies
- Contact details of at least 3 References
Once you have registered you will be able to:
- Complete your Database CV and be matched against current and future assignments
- Print your Database CV and Case Studies
We will make contact with References and ask them to complete your reference scorecard.
No specific personal information is released to clients without prior agreement.
However, if a permanent position is not for you, consider registering as one of our Interims.
We have a number of clients who are keen to review candidates for interim positions.