References are important for both candidates and clients
- For candidates to assess where they may be falling short, driving them to take steps to seek out specific help and guidance, and make improvements.
- For clients to obtain a guide to past management performance and future expectations.
Candidates provide details of three References as they complete their Database CV.
Global I and P will email each Reference with details of the referencing process and a link to complete a Reference. Should take little more than 5 minutes to complete.
We reference 10 main areas:
- Quality of Work
- Quantity of Work
- Teamwork & Development of People
- Job Knowledge
- Interpersonal Relations
- Planning & Organising
- Analysing Problems & Decision Making
Each area is scored 1 to 5:
- Does not meet expectations, 10% of population, scoring 1 of 5
- Meets Expectations, 35% of population, scoring 2 of 5
- Exceeds Expectations, 40% of population, scoring 3 of 5
- Always Exceeds Expectations, 10% of population, scoring 4 of 5
- Star Performer, 5% of Population, scoring 5 of 5
The scoring from at least 3 References (more if required), will provide each candidate with a Total Scorecard rating against 100% (The maximum rating).
In addition we have a free text box, where you may add additional comments you feel would be useful to the Client. This information will be made available to the Client before the interview.
No scorecard is foolproof and will only be used as a guide, and any strengths and weaknesses explored through the course of the future interview.