Understanding and implementing the correct strategic operating model for your business can better harness your existing resources and rapidly accelerate the growth of your company.
Many companies continue to run in-house operations that are not core to their future success, stretching resources and draining cash.
We have extensive experience in reshaping business strategy and developing detailed operating plans to deliver sustainable and manageable change.
Our Interims are skilled at reviewing existing operations at a detailed level.
- Identifying the activities that are inefficient or underutilised and tying up cash
- Challenging the corporate "sacred cows" in management thinking
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of each area of operations
- Reviewing alternative strategies and potential partners
- Fleshing out implementation plans, costs and realistic timescales to change
- Supporting or managing the proposed change programme.
Typical benefits include:
- Improved operating efficiency, quality and service levels
- Releasing resource to focus on other areas of the business
- Improved profit and free up a considerable amount of cash
Businesses that have recently outsourced manufacturing only pay for product 90 days after receiving in their warehouse representing a considerable one off cash injection for the business.
To discuss how we can help with your strategic planning Contact Us